EARTH - FINGER SANDAL

79,00 €

New product

Ver Tabla de tallas

only available online

More products from

Calificaciones y evaluaciones de los clientes

This product is from

Gerard Pérez (Nae Vegan)

share

  • More info

    We present EARTH PINATEX, the unisex houndstooth type sandals made of Pi atex, an innovative and sustainable material made with fiber from pi leaves a. Breathable outer cut made with 80% fiber of pi leaves and 20% PLA Lining made with 90% microfiber and 10% PU - OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified Antibacterial, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic sole and insole Insole made of cork and organic rubber and sole made with reused tire strips Manufactured in Portugal

    • Stock type: Marketplace
    • Collection: Basic
    • Material: Piñatex (fibra de hoja de piña), Vegan
    • Made in: ethically in Portugal
  • Mide tu pie
  • Payment and shipment
  • Opinión (0)
  • Don't know which size to choose?

    We have a size guide in which you can look to choose yours correctly.

    The first thing you should do is measure your foot. Follow the steps:

    •      Take a normal A4 sheet of paper and put it on the floor, fixed to the wall.
    •      Place the heel against the wall (loosely, imagine that it is inside the shoes).
    •      Mark the contour of the foot, it is important that the foot is resting on the floor with all the weight of the body (the most important thing is the length that marks your longest toe).
    •      Measure the distance between the wall and mark.
    •      Check in our table what would be your correct size.


    Recommendations:

    •      It is always better to measure your foot at the end of the day.
    •      Remember that one foot can be longer than the other, so always measure the longest.

    ** The measurement expressed in Centimeters (cms), is the maximum of each size, you must leave a margin so that your foot is not too tight and the shoes can hurt you.

    PAYMENT METHODS:

    Credit card, PayPal and bank transfer.


    SHIPPING TO SPAIN, ANDORRA AND PORTUGAL: Shipping 24/48h and free return throughout the peninsula from € 30

    The order will be delivered until 8:00 p.m. (working days) at the address you indicate.

    Check our Return conditions

    * Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla, Andorra and Portugal: The shipment will be made in 2/3 days without return included (there may be delays derived from customs procedures). The additional costs and taxes generated by customs procedures will be borne by the client.

    ** Shipments to Balares, the Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla and Andorra will have an added cost of € 4.90

    SHIPPING TO EUROPE (Zone 1): Shipments in 4/5 days with a fixed cost of € 19.90 *

    Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Holland, Italy, Luxembourg, Poland, United Kingdom, Czech Republic and Switzerland.


    SHIPPING TO EUROPE (Zone 2): Shipments in 4/5 days with a fixed cost of € 29.90 *

    Bulgaria, Slovenia, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Slovak Republic, Romania and Sweden.


    SHIPPING TO CANADA AND USA (Zone 3): Shipments in 7/9 days with a fixed cost of € 39.90 *

    United States and Canada.


    SHIPPING TO SOUTH AMERICA (Zone 4): Shipments in 7/9 days with a fixed cost of € 54.90 *

    Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Uruguay and Venezuela.



    In case of changes or returns you must bear the costs. If you have questions about the product measurements, you can consult the Size Guide or contact us. You can check all the rates in our Shipping conditions.

    Sea el primero en dar su opinión !

30 other products in the same category: